If you want to give access to your data to another person, then it's very simple:
- Go to https://keep.works/account
- In the "Add New User" box type the email address of the new user
- Click the "Add New User" button
- An email will be sent to the new user with details about how to log in.
When you've created a new user, they won't have access to any databases until you give it. You have two options, either:
- Go to the user's profile by clicking their name in the Users list
- In the user profile, find the Databases section
- Select the database you want to add them to
- Click the "Add Database" button
- Open the Database Settings for the database you want to grant access to
- Locate the "Access Control" section
- From the list of users, add the name of the person or people you want to grant access
- Click the "Add User" button
All changes are immediate.