A minor release with a few fixes and one new feature…
- We now allow undefined organisations. OK, maybe we don’t allow them. But we don’t get in a server-side hissy fit over them anymore.
- Improved error logging: improved errors? Or improved logging of them? Who can say.
- We updated our MongoDB drivers so that we can continue to give you the very best that MongoDB and LDC Via have to offer.
- Feature: SAML is now an option for organisations wanting to use it. Whoop!
- We updated the Get User API calls so that the relevant organisation IDs are returned for that user. Always handy.