Our online migration utility is the quickest way to get going with LDC Via.
To use it, log into LDC Via and go to the Database Migrator page. But you will need to configure your Domino server a little first:
- Your Domino server must be internet facing and run version 8.5.3 or later. If you can not meet these minimum requirements, then you can use our Desktop Utility instead.
- Enable Domino Data Service on your Domino server.
- Enable basic authentication for the Domino server (this can be done for a sub domain if required).
- Enable Domino Data Service operations for the database you want to migrate.
- Enable Domino Data Service operations for the view you want to migrate.
Once these items have been configured, you can go ahead and complete the fields on the Database Migrator page, and then let us do the rest of the work for you!